We are calling for researches to be conducted in the area "Creation of Materials by Super-thermal Field: Neo-3D printing by Manipulating Atomic Arrangement through Giant Potential Gradient” supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (2021 -2025)
- Research period: Two years from 2022 to 2023
- Number of research projects scheduled to be selected : 16 (approximate)
- Upper limit of application: 3.5 million yen (per single year) (× 2 years = 7 million yen)
- Application deadline: Please confirm at each research period.
(It should be several days before the deadline for submission from your institute to JSPS: January 28, 2022)
The videos of the public offering briefing session (in Japanese) are available below.
Open Call Information Session (Held on Friday, December 17, 2021 10:30 AM ~ 12:00)
" Grant-in-Aid for Transformative Research Areas（A）（Publicly Offered Research）”
・ URL: http://www.mat.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp/super3dp/index.php/kobo/
(1) Explanation of areas and open recruitment (16min)
(2) Explanation of 7 planned studies (5-7min for each)