The 181st ISIJ spring Meeting
Instructions for the 181st ISIJ Meeting
- How to attend on online meeting
Manual for presenters
Manual for Audiences
Contents guideline for online meeting presentation
- CAMP-ISIJ(Participants only) March 2 to 22, 2021
- Timetable of the 181st ISIJ Meeting（PDF）
- Program of the 181st ISIJ Meeting (PDF)
- Program of the 181st ISIJ Meeting (in Japanese)
- Cancellation, Change of Speakers, etc. (PDF)
- The website of the 181st ISIJ Meeting
Participation for ISIJ Meeting
The ISIJ heartily welcomes participants from abroad to attend the ISIJ Meeting. Details of the Meeting are as follows;
- Registration Fee :
The speakers and audience for ordinary sessions, except for invited speakers, are requested to purchase the Abstracts of ISIJ Meeting "CAMP-ISIJ: Current Advance of Materials and Processes” through ISIJ website ahead of the meeting.
The Price of “CAMP-ISIJ” and the URL of Registration Website are as follows. The 181st ISIJ Meeting pre-registration fees are included.
The price of “CAMP-ISIJ” including the 181st ISIJ Meeting pre-registration fee Registration Deadline:
March 3, 2021 17:00 (JST)
Ordinary and Associate member JPY6,200- Reception has been closed. Student member JPY2,100- Non-member JPY22,000- Non-member (Student) JPY7,000- Non-member student (Student poster session presenter) JPY3,000- Non-member (JIM’s member) JPY6,200- Non-member (JIM’s Student member) JPY2,100-
*This online registration is available for ISIJ members who have already paid the membership due for 2021 and Non-member.
*Payment is acceptable via credit card only.
*If you want to attend only in the symposiums, please apply from the website below by March 12, 2021. It's free of charge.
- ISIJ Meeting Website
“CAMP-ISIJ” purchasers will receive a Login ID and Password for the 181st ISIJ Meeting website by e-mail in early March.
- Abstracts of ISIJ Meeting (CAMP-ISIJ):
- All abstracts of the presentations except for the symposium are published as “CAMP-ISIJ: Current Advance of Materials and Processes”.
- “CAMP-ISIJ” will be released on CD-ROM in March 1, 2021. CD-ROM will be delivered after the meeting by postal mail.
- “CAMP-ISIJ” purchasers will be eligible to download CD-ROM contents from ISIJ website from March 2 to 22, 2021.
Call for Papers of the 181st ISIJ Meeting (March 17-19, 2021)
The 181st ISIJ Meeting will be held on March 17-19, 2021, at virtual online meeting.
|Deadline for Registration and Abstract Submission|
|General Presentation||17:00, Jauary 7, 2021
Abstract: One A4 sized sheet (including text, tables and figures)
File Size: Smaller than 2MB in PDF Format
|ISIJ and JIM Joint sessions|
|International Organized Sessions||17:00, December 17, 2020 Abstract: Maximum four A4 sized sheets (including text, tables and figures) File Size: Smaller than 5MB in PDF Format|
|Required Items||Access to ISIJ Homepage and follow the instruction|
|Abstract Guidance||PDF is the only format that we can accept.
Follow the instruction below
|Abstract number and Password||If your registration is accepted, the abstract number and password are displayed on your computer screen.
They are required when you upload the abstract file.
|Notification of Receipt||by Computer-generated reply|
|Copyright||The submission of a paper implies that, if accepted for publication, copyright is transferred to The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan|
Requests to speakers
- Please join ISIJ by January 7, 2021, if you are not an ISIJ member.
ISIJ meeting refuses any non-member presentations except for invited presentations.Online Application Form for ISIJ Membership (Individual)
- All speakers are requested to pay the membership due in 2021 by January 7, 2021.
If you have any questions about membership, please send E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All speakers, except for invited speakers, are also requested to purchase Abstracts of ISIJ Meeting “CAMP-ISIJ: Current Advances in Materials and Processes(CD-ROM)” through our on-line registration by March 3, 2021.
Login ID and Password for the 181st ISIJ Meeting Website will be sent to “CAMP-ISIJ” purchasers in early March by e-mail.
Instruction for Preparing Abstract of ISIJ-Meeting
- One A4 sized sheet (including text, tables and figures).
→Discussion Sessions, International Organized Session: Maximum four A4 sized sheets
- Purposes, results and conclusions should be described clearly.
- Trade names and jargons should not be used.
Instruction for On-line Submission of Abstract
- File Format :PDF is the only format that we can accept.
- File Size :smaller than 2MB.
→Discussion Sessions and International Organized Sessions: Smaller than 5MB.
- File Upload :
Access to ISIJ Meeting Registration Website.
When you upload the abstract file, Abstract number and Password are required.
If you upload a revised abstract during the registration period, then the previous version will be overwritten automatically.
We will never accept any abstracts received after the deadline.
We'd like to ask for your cooperation.
Application for Presentation of ISIJ Meeting
Press the button below. Following the instructions on the screen, enter the information into the online form.